We are currently looking for a Project Manager, Estimator to join our team. The Project Manager, Estimator is responsible for coordinating and managing all necessary resources throughout the entire project. They will ensure that both the client’s expectations and budgetary guidelines are met or exceeded.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager, Estimator
- Manage project bid from the start-up through completion.
- Determine competitive and accurate estimates to achieve margin and financial targets.
- Review pricing for plumbing materials and fixtures from preferred vendors.
- Solicit all required subcontractors as needed for the project.
- Ability to work closely with Supervisors and adjacent trades (Electrical, HVAC, etc.) to ensure that the project is in accordance with design, budget and on schedule.
- Work cross functionally with other Project Managers for scheduling and planning.
The Qualifications to Perform this Job Successfully Include:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Plumbing construction estimating and project management.
- Must have knowledge of all phases of plumbing and gas heating installations.
- Must be able to read and understand drawings, prepare RFI’s, submittals, solicit subcontractors and price material and equipment for new construction projects.
- Problem solving mindset while taking ownership of project issues when they arise.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
What We Offer
- Heath & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Vacation Benefits
- Paid Holidays Retirement Plan 401K with Company Match Contribution
- Profit Sharing
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your resume to Lindsay O’Keefe at firstname.lastname@example.org.